An existing customer at issues with his A/C back in March 2022. The system was blowing tepid air. Our technician Mohamad completed a system diagnostic and found the unit extremely low on refrigerant. He performed a courtesy electronic leak search on the evaporator coil, however there was no leak found. The system was too low on refrigerant to perform a more extensive dye leak search.
The customer was given a choice of repair or replacement. After thinking about it the customer decided to go with a replacement which was scheduled for a couple of weeks later.
The replacement included:
- Carrier/Bryant 2 Ton, 16 SEER A/C
- New Equipment with Installation
- 5KW Electric heat
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Parts
- 1 Year Labor Warranty
- Permit and Inspection processing fees
- 1 Year free preventative maintenance service
- New Condenser Pad and straps (Hurricane standard approved)
- Matching breakers (if needed)
- New Disconnect (Condenser)
- New Water Safety Switch
Since the customer had an annual maintenance plan, he was given a $200 courtesy discount for the installation.
As a customer with a maintenance plan, he was happy with our services and satisfied enough to leave a 5-star Google rating; he noted our professionalism and responsiveness.