An existing customer in Windermere, close to Bentonshire Park called asking for a quote for a new central air conditioning system. The previous system condenser was much too small for the tonnage.
The quoted price was maintained at the previous figure quoted, despite the manufacturer’s increase in the cost since.
The quote included:
Trane XV20, 4-ton, 19.25 SEER system
- Removal/Haul away and disposal of existing system in accordance with EPA and industry guidelines
- Labor, Equipment and materials to install the new system
- New Thermostat, installed and programmed
- Hurricane code approved brackets to secure condensor
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 Year Labor Warranty
- 1 Free seasonal preventative maintenance service within the first year of install
The customer agreed to go ahead with the installation.
A couple of days later our tech replaced a condenser and driver on a one week old system that was faulty from the manufacturer. The necessary arrangements for the manufacturer to pay for labor and parts were made.
The customer was left satisfied.
Want to discuss installing a new central air conditioning unit, new ductwork, thermostat or any other heating or cooling technology? Do you live in Windermere Fl or the surrounding area? Check out our services, other jobs, reviews and how we can help.